您现在的位置: 中国护士网 >> 英语频道 >> 医学英语 >> 护理英语
  [护理英语]老视眼和屈光不正
[护理英语]老视眼和屈光不正
www.china-nurse.com   佚名  外语教育网     
[护理英语]老视眼和屈光不正

Doctor : What’s wrong with you?
医生:有什么不舒服?

Patient: I have had a headache in the last few months .
病人:近几个月来我常头疼。

D: Did you have any examinations before?
医生:以前检查过吗?

P:I have been examined by a physician and he told me that he found nothing wrong with me .
病人:请内科医生检查过,他说没发现什么问题。

D: please tell me about the symptoms.
医生:请给我讲一下症状。

P: Sometimes I have a headache and feel pain in my eyes , and it gets worse after I read . I also see dimly close by .
病人:有时头痛、眼疼,看书后加重。另外看近处不清楚。

D: How old are you?
医生:您多大岁数了?

P: Forty-two.
病人:42岁。

D: Let me examine your eyes first . Cover one eye with this patch . Look at the letter which I show you , then tell me which way is the letter “E” **cing , up or down , right or left? … Oh , your eyesight is not good. It is only0.5 . According to the examination . I find you have a presbyopia and ametropia . That is why you have a headache and your eyes ache.
医生:我先测一下您的视力。用这个眼罩遮住一只眼。看我指的字母,告诉我字母“E”的缺口朝哪儿?向上还是向下?向左还是向右?……您的视力不礅 好,只有0.5。根据检查,我发现您得的是老视眼,并有屈光不正。这是造成您头痛和眼疼的原因。

P: Do I need to wear a pair of glasses?
病人:我需要戴眼镜吗?

D: Yes . But you should have an eye test first.
医生:是的,但应该先验光。

D: No. But I can make an appoitment for you . Would nine tomorrow be all right?
医生:不行。但我可以给您定个时间。明天9点可以吗?

P: Tomorrow is no good I am afraid. I have to go to a meeting.
病人:明天恐怕不好,我要去开个会。

D: How about Friday morning?
医生:星期五上午怎么样?

P: That is OK.
病人:可以。

D: Then come here at 8am.   …
医生:那您上午8点来吧。   ……

D: It’s necessary to dilate the pupils for the eyetest . In this way we can get the exact dioptre.
医生:验光需要放大瞳孔,这样我们可以得到准确的屈光度。

P: Is it harmful to dilate pupils?
病人:放大瞳孔有害吗?

D: No , But after the pupils have been dilated . You may have some difficulties in reading . Generally you’ll get well again in about ten days.
医生:没有。但在散瞳之后,对看书有些影响。但在一般情况下,10天左右可以恢复正常。

P: How do you dilate the pupils?
病人:怎样放大瞳孔呢?

D: I’ll prescribe some eyedrops for you . Please put one drop into your eyes every five minutes six times before you come . Please come here at ten O’clock.
医生:我给您开点眼药水。在来医院前每隔5分钟点一次,共6次。请10点钟来。

P: All right.   …
病人:好吧。   ……

D: Have you used the eyedrops six times already?
医生:您上够6次眼药水了吗?

P: Yes . Everything is blurred.
病人:是的。看什么东西都是模糊的。

D: That is because your pupils are dilated. Now sit down, and I’ll test your eyes. Try these pieces of glasses . Look at the line   Which one is better?
医生:那是因为您的瞳孔散开了。请坐,我来给您验光。试试这些镜片。看这一行。……哪个镜片好些。

P: The second one is better.
病人:第二个好些。

D: And how about this one?
医生:这个镜片呢?

P: It’s better.
病人:更好些。

D: Please sit down here and read a few lines of the book with this pair of glasses . Do your glasses suit you? Do you wamt them?
医生:请坐下来戴这副镜子读几行字。您觉得眼镜合适吗?要这副吗?

P: I’ll take them.
病人:我就要这副。

D: And this one is for you to see close by . Now put on this pair of glasses and try to see from a distance.
医生:这副眼镜是用来看近处的。现在戴上这副眼镜看远处试试。

P: I don’t se clearly with this pair of glasses.
病人:戴这副眼镜看不清楚。

D: Try this one.
医生:试试这副。

P: Fine.
病人:很好。

D: Please look straight ahead . Let me check the distance between the pupils . It’s 55mm. Here is the prescription for you glasses.
医生:请向前看。我量下瞳孔距离.55毫米。这是您的配镜处方。

P: Thank you very much.
病人:非常感谢。

D: Don’t mention it .
医生:不客气。

推荐】【纠错】【打印】【关闭】【
  • 上一篇文章:护理英语80句
  • 下一篇文章:[护理英语]心肌梗塞
  •     没有任何评论
    护士网最新官方QQ群:31477950,38637929,33374104,欢迎加入!
    发表评论
     用户:    标题   
    用户登陆
     设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 广告服务 | 友情链接 | 网站地图 | 版权声明 | 付款方式 | 
    Copyright©2003 - 2008 RUNSUN Inc. All Rights Reserved 追日公司 版权所有
    电话总机:010-51287092 67669458 邮箱:nurse@vip.163.com
    地址:北京市丰台区芳群路11号太阳天地6楼606室
    经营性网站备案单位编号 [040536] ICP许可证编号:B2-20050118